Jasa Marga Prepared 30 Units of Accessible Restrooms at 14 Rest Areas
Jakarta (5/23) - PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk. along with a number of its business groups kept escalating its service for the Eid holiday, providing 30 units of accessible restrooms for the disabled is one of them at 14 rest areas or Rest and Service Areas (TIP). Following is the detail:
- Padaleunyi Toll Road TIP 88A: 4 units
- Padaleunyi Toll Road TIP 88B: 6 units
- Padaleunyi Toll Road TIP 97B: 2 units
- Padaleunyi Toll Road TIP 125B: 2 units
- Padaleunyi Toll Road TIP 149B: 2 units
- Palikanci Toll Road TIP 207A: 1 unit
- Batang-Semarang Toll Road TIP 360B: 5 units
- Solo-Ngawi Toll Road TIP 519A: 1 unit
- Solo-Ngawi Toll Road TIP 519B: 1 unit
- Solo-Ngawi Toll Road TIP 575A: 1 unit
- Solo-Ngawi Toll Road TIP 575B: 1 unit
- Ngawi-Kertosono Toll Road TIP 597A: 1 unit
- Surabaya-Mojokerto Toll Road TIP 725A: 1 unit
- Surabaya-Mojokerto Toll Road TIP 726B: 2 units
The rest area restrooms during peak homebound seasons are crowded, making them not easily accessible at certain rest areas. Therefore accessible restroom is a must, at Trans Java Toll Road rest areas in particular.
Jasa Marga had also facilitated all its toll road rest areas with additional restrooms, parking officers, security and cleaners.
Not only that, rest area congestions are minimized through a zoning system, Rest Area Monitoring System as well as health posts and places of worship.
For more information, please contact:
Corporate Communication Department Head
PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk.
Plaza Tol Taman Mini Indonesia Indah
Tel. (021) 841 3526 / ext. 117/118