Toll Road Service
Jasa Marga is a benchmark for nationwide toll road operations. Jasa Marga consistently delivers a standard quality to meet ISO certification's requirements and Malcolm Baldridge's standard of quality and performance. Jasa Marga is also committed to fulfilling customer's satisfaction through its transaction, traffic, and road construction services.
1. Transaction Services
There are two transaction systems applied in our tollway:
1. Close transaction; travelers pick up the ticket at the entrance gate booth and pay at the exit gate
2. Open transaction; travelers directly pay at the entrance gate booth
To support these toll transactions, we provide:
1. Tollgate booths
2. Transaction automation (with e-toll cards)
2. Traffic Services
We provide a 24-hours a day and 7-days a week traffic service which includes:
1. Traffic Information Center
We are supported by an 80880123-telephone line for inquiries, Variable Message Sign (VMS) for traffic information updates, and www.jasamargalive.com | m.jasamargalive.com for traffic live updates.
2. Traffic Service Fleet
We supply a 271-vehicle fleet for traffic service.
3. Road Construction Services
Jasa Marga regularly conducts its toll road maintenance through potholes patching; scraping filing and overlay; as well as toll-road widening.
Minimum Level of Service
Jasa Marga provides a Minimum Standard of Service for Toll Roads based on the Minister of Public Works Decree No. 392/PRT/M/2005 dated August 31, 2005. They are:
1. Toll road's prime condition
2. Vehicles' safe travel speed
6. Rescue Unit/Safety and service assistance